Thursday, April 3, 2014

Radio Play Reflection

What were your biggest strengths as a writer/producer as you worked on your radio play? Conversely, which skills did you have to develop as a writer and speaker as you completed this project?

I believe I demonstrated a strong determination as I worked on my radio play, for example, trying to record the voice early before the deadline for the reason that I want to have enough time to edit and make the radio more realistic through various sound effects and volume adjustments. Moreover, I have studied the formats of few different plays to ensure that the play I wrote is professional or somewhere close to that. Furthermore, since students were asked to use GarageBand for producing this project, which I go from not knowing how to use it to the certain point where I am capable of producing a project (radio play) like this. I believed that I have demonstrated a strong performance on the application of technology in this case.

Of course, there are some skills that I need to improve or could have done better, such as teamwork and communication because I get upset if my team is behind the schedule or refuse to collaborate. I know this is something that I need to overcome as a part of a team. There is a space for improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment